Today Ryan and I registered Blake for Pre school! He was so excited when we told him that he was going to school! "He said, Hip hip hooray!"
His First day is Monday Sept 8th! He is on a year round track schedule which means he will go to school every Monday and Wednesday from 8:10am to 10:30am for a 9 week period then he will have 3 weeks off and return back for another 9 weeks.
When we registered him today he got to meet his teacher Ms. Hastings, and he got a chance to play with the kids while I filled out some paperwork. When it was time to go, Blake didn't want to leave, he told me "No mom, you not take me to school ever, ever, I don't want to go" The teacher gave him a cupcake and told him she would see him on Monday, the whole way home he talked about how excited he was to go back to school, and how much he loved the playground there! I'm so anxious to take him to school on Monday for his first day.... I have to admit I am a little sad, can't believe my baby is already old enough to start pre school...my where did that time go?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment