Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Martin Luther King Day
While I don't really celebrate Martin Luther King Day, one of the added bonuses to my new job is The Bank does!!! So I get all the Bank Holidays off! It's been 5 years since I got to have banker holidays! I wanted to spend my day off doing something fun with the family so Ryan and I decided to take the kiddos to Amazing Jakes. Blake's most favorite place in the world!! (He hasn't been to Disney World yet!) The last time we were at Amazing Jakes was Blake's 3rd birthday and the time before that was when we had a Day all about Blake before we made him a big Brother. It's so crazy to see how much he as grown in the past 8 months. The first time we went to Jakes, Blake was terrified of the Frogger ride, we had to stop the ride short to get him off... Yesterday was the complete opposite, we couldn't get him off the Frogger ride! He rode that ride 4 times he liked it so much! While Brooklyn was too small for any of the rides she still had fun playing in the tots area. She got to go down the slide and crawl around on the mats. We had wanted to take her to the Cherry Creek Mall to climb around on the Breakfast climbers but we spent too much time at Amazing Jakes we just didn't make it to the Mall. I am looking foward to my next Holiday (Feb 16th..Presidents Day) Maybe we will make it to the Mall then!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment