Ryan, Blake & Granddad
This past Saturday Ryan took both his dad and son to watch Blake's very first Rockies game! It was so neat to see the 3 generations of Burke boys going to watch an all american sport together! Blake was so excited to be spending the evening with his two favorite people, his Dad and Granddad! They started out with Granddad coming over and picking them up and then heading over to the 9 mile light rail station where they took the train downtown to Coors Field. Once they got there Blake insisted that he have a Hot Dog, Popcorn, Cotton Candy and Soda Pop...to which Ryan and Granddad granted each request! The Boys really enjoyed the game even though the Rockies lost to the Phillies. Ryan said it reminded him of the time his Dad and Granddad went to a game together! I thought it was pretty cool that History was repeating itself with another generation!
When Blake got home I asked him how he liked his first Rockies game and told me "Mom I had fun, but I didn't see any rocks" I laughed and told him that the baseball players were the Rocks" He still didn't quite get it but, I am hoping after a few more games he'll understand that Rockies aren't rocks!!!
Blake & Granddad at the Rockies game!
No comments:
Post a Comment