Brooklyn has discovered Balloons, and boy does she love them! We had bought her a couple of balloons for her birthday pictures, and she absolutely loved them! She carries them everywhere she goes! Ryan tried to lay her down for a nap last Friday, and she wouldn't have it, she didn't want him to take the Balloons away from her, so Ryan had to actually tie them to her crib so that she could see them and hold them! When I came home from work, she was just walking up and down the hallway carrying her balloons...its almost ridiculous...I mean we even had to take them with us to Blake's soccer game!! But I must admit, she's super cute carrying them around!


2 comments:
She is so cute with those balloons!! I'm surprised she didn't get more upset at the softball game when she let go of it.
See you on Tuesday at the next game!!
Post a Comment