One of the sure signs your baby isn't a baby anymore is when you move them out of their cribs and into a toddler bed! Brooklyn has learned about a month ago how to escape her crib, so Ryan and I decided for her safety that it was time to move her into a toddler bed! Although her crib converts into a toddler bed, we found a really good deal on Craigslist and decided to purchase a toddler bed from there, mostly because this new bed had rails on each side so we wouldn't have to worry about her falling out of her bed! after doing some re arraging in her room, we finally got her all set up! She really seemed to like her new bed, and the freedom it provided (yes I think we could be in trouble, because she knows how to open doors) I must admitt making this decision was a tough one for me, it meant I had to face the reality that my last baby wasn't a baby any more, and that can sometimes be hard to swallow... I wish I could bottle up time and open the lid whenever I pleased, but reality is, I can't so I have to accept things for what they are. Tonight is her first night in her new bed....We'll see after tonight how well the new bed works for her and for us!!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Sleep tight in your new bed tonight!
One of the sure signs your baby isn't a baby anymore is when you move them out of their cribs and into a toddler bed! Brooklyn has learned about a month ago how to escape her crib, so Ryan and I decided for her safety that it was time to move her into a toddler bed! Although her crib converts into a toddler bed, we found a really good deal on Craigslist and decided to purchase a toddler bed from there, mostly because this new bed had rails on each side so we wouldn't have to worry about her falling out of her bed! after doing some re arraging in her room, we finally got her all set up! She really seemed to like her new bed, and the freedom it provided (yes I think we could be in trouble, because she knows how to open doors) I must admitt making this decision was a tough one for me, it meant I had to face the reality that my last baby wasn't a baby any more, and that can sometimes be hard to swallow... I wish I could bottle up time and open the lid whenever I pleased, but reality is, I can't so I have to accept things for what they are. Tonight is her first night in her new bed....We'll see after tonight how well the new bed works for her and for us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment