As usual the kiddos had yet another wonderful Christmas! This year Ryan and I celebrated a little differently with our families than we have in years past...we decided to celebrate Christmas Eve with his family and Christmas Day with my family. It really did work out better this way, we had much more time to enjoy our families and not have to worry about rushing off to the next house. We started Christmas Eve by picking up our Nephews Tyler & Caleb and taking them along with Blake and Granddad to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks "the Squekqual" that was then followed by a visit to Nanny and Granddads house where we got a special visit from Santa. After that we headed over to Ryan's parents house where we ate and opened Xmas Presents. Ryan was super excited as his parents got him the GPS he really wanted! The kids and I made out as well! Ryan had to work Christmas Eve so the kids and I came home while he went to work and we made Cookies for Santa. The kids woke up at 6:00am on Xmas Day and saw that Santa had left presents for them so they got to open up their gifts from Santa and their Stockings too! I prepared the Xmas Dinner while Ryan caught some Zzzz's before the festivities began at our house with my family. My family arrived around 5:00 and we enjoyed a delicious dinner followed by presents. Ryan surprised me this year with the camera I really wanted...I was so happy I didn't think he would remember nor did I think he would get it for me! This Burke Family had a Wonderful Christmas, we all got what we really wanted and we got to spend it with the ones we love!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment