So this weekend, I got to fly the Coop and head to sunny Arizona, with no kids and no husband, Just my sister, me and her husband Kenny! The weekend didn't quite turn out as planned, I had hoped to spend all day Friday and all day Saturday in Arizona, but due to some flight mishaps because of flying standby I didn't get there until late Friday night. None the less I still had a great time! The weather was perfect, and the company was great! Although I did find that I missed my traveling partner Ryan, I still managed to have a good time with out him! The Resort we stayed at had a nice water park so Saturday we just hung out at the pool all day and worked on our tans. We ended the evening doing some shopping at the mall! The trip ended quickly with what was supposed to be an early flight home on Sunday...but all in all, it was a nice little getaway vacation! I can't wait to celebrate my hubby's 30th birthday next month in Los Angelas!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Phoenix for the weekend!
So this weekend, I got to fly the Coop and head to sunny Arizona, with no kids and no husband, Just my sister, me and her husband Kenny! The weekend didn't quite turn out as planned, I had hoped to spend all day Friday and all day Saturday in Arizona, but due to some flight mishaps because of flying standby I didn't get there until late Friday night. None the less I still had a great time! The weather was perfect, and the company was great! Although I did find that I missed my traveling partner Ryan, I still managed to have a good time with out him! The Resort we stayed at had a nice water park so Saturday we just hung out at the pool all day and worked on our tans. We ended the evening doing some shopping at the mall! The trip ended quickly with what was supposed to be an early flight home on Sunday...but all in all, it was a nice little getaway vacation! I can't wait to celebrate my hubby's 30th birthday next month in Los Angelas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment