Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Birthdays!


March is a busy month for birthday's among our group of family and friends! March birthday's include my Mom's birthday, My brother Chris, My sister Jenny and our dear Friend Kelli! See I told you March is Busy! But I must say, we sure do know how to celebrate! For Jenny's birthday a bunch of us got together for a Taco bar at her house and then headed over to Jump Street for some good Ol Trampoline Dodgeball! Boy is that game fun! Although I don't think I was ever on the winning team but maybe once?!!!
For Kelli's birthday we all went to dinner at Lime and then went to the Black Eyed Pea's concert! Man oh man was that an awesome concert! The BEP's rocked that stage! We also learned that Kelli and Fergi share the same birthday!
We had a great time celebrating birthdays, and April is going to be a pretty busy month celebrating as well, because Ryan's 30th birthday is coming up as well as Mandy celebrates her twenty something!



No comments: