
April 7th Ryan turned 30 years old! To help him celebrate his milestone birthday we went on a vacation to California! Ryan had so much fun when we went nearly 2 years ago for our anniversary that I decided to take him back! He really wanted to go surfing so we did just that! Jen and Ken were supposed to accompany us on this trip, however they couldn't make any flights as they were flying standby, so it ended up just being Ryan and myself along with our friends Kelli and Jamie. We had so much fun, we really got to take in a lot of California! We stayed in LA but we drove all over covering Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Malibu, Huntington Beach, Manhattan Beach, and who could ever forget Venice Beach!!! Ryan did his surfing in Huntington Beach, but wasn't very successful...He caught a couple seconds on one wave but that was about it! The weather was a little un cooperative so we didn't get as much sun bathing in as I would have liked, but we still had tons of fun!
After our vacation in California, we came back and did some celebrating locally with some of Ryan's friends and family! We were supposed to have a Party bus, but that broke down hours before the party was to start, so we got a back up plan....we had a limo drop us all off at the Stampede! They took great care of us, buy letting us all in with no cover charge and giving us all our 1st round of drinks free, as well as some shots! By the end of the night Ryan and I were feeling pretty good! I must have been feeling good, I got on the darn mechanical Bull...that would have never happened if I were sober!
I think it's safe to say that Ryan had a pretty memorable 30th birthday! Looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with him!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment