Friday, October 1, 2010

"I DO"


Saturday, September 18, 2010 Kelli Brown and Jamie Broadbent said "I Do" We felt so fortunate to not only be a witness to their special day but we also got to be a part of their special day because they had asked us if they could have both Blake and Brooklyn in their wedding as their ring bearer and flower girl, we were so honored!
Kelli made the most beautiful bride and Jamie was a very handsome groom!
The kids did really good with their roles in the wedding...they both walked down the isle and stood in their spots the whole time, I even brought candy as bribery but instead gave it to them as reward...I was really proud of them! Blake's favorite part was riding in the limo or "Concert Car" as he liked to call it from the church to the reception.
Kelli and Jamie had a gorgeous wedding it really couldn't have been more perfect than it was!
I'm so happy Kelli found her prince charming...I've never seen her more happy than she has been since she met Jamie...Congratulations to the newly married couple...we love you Mr. & Mrs. Jamie and Kelli Broadbent.



No comments: