Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blake's School Christmas Program



Today Blake had a Christmas Program at his school. I was really excited to go and watch him sing the Holiday Songs he had learned over the last few weeks. Blake had been practicing the songs he had learned at home so I knew he knew the words, but when we got to his classroom, he didn't sing a single word. He just stood there, every now and then jingling his jingle bells or doing some of the moves. After the program the teachers had the parents bring in juice, and cookies and neat little treats for the children to snack on. I asked Blake why he didn't sing and he told me "Cause I was shy mom" he also told me that he had a little girlfriend at school, her name was Brinn. He was standing next to her and she made him shy (or at least that's what he tells Ryan and I) I took some video of the program, so you could all see my son NOT SINGING! Hope you enjoy!






for some reason it doesn't like my format for my upload of my video, so I will just have to put up some pictures

No comments: