Ryan, Brooklyn and Me
This year was busy full of Xmas Parties for both friends and work gatherings. Saturday the 13th we got together with some of our best friends and had a wonderful feast hosted at Jenny's house. Dinner included a Honey Ham, with Funeral Potatoes and corn and dinner rolls...it was delicious. We played a couple of games (scattagories and Catch phrase) and we did an elephant exchange...that was lots of fun!
Blake & Brooklyn playing on the toy the Zepeda's got Brooklyn
On Monday the 15th Ryan's boss hosted a Xmas party at his house with all of Ryan's team and another team from district 3. I know what your thinking a Xmas party on a Monday?!!! they had to do it on a Monday because that is their Saturday!
Jen and Ken were kind enough to watch the kids for us, we had a great time,! I enjoyed meeting all the guys that Ryan works with and their spouses. It was interesting listening to some of their cop talk, it really gives you a new appreciation for the law enforcement.
I felt bad, but by 11:00pm I told Ryan it was time go...I know he was having a good time but it was getting late and I had to work the next day as did our sitters Jen and Ken, I didn't want to keep the kids at their house too late, but I also didn't want to make Ryan leave as he doesn't get to hang out with his buddies as much since he doesn't have the weekends off, so we left around 11:15. I'll tell you, I was exhausted the next day at work, but it was worth it, Ryan enjoyed himself as did I!
No comments:
Post a Comment