Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Adventures!!!

So I did it.....I finally resigned my position at Wells Fargo. Although it was a tough decision to make, it was the right thing to do! Some times employers get a little too comfortable with you and vise verse! So for the time being I am searching for a new job...hoping to find something part time but if need be I will take on a new full time job...I have a few leads that look promising, so I'll be sure to update with what becomes of anything! God Bless my supportive husband, with out him I wouldn't have this opportunity to be with my little ones as long as I have or the chance to re invent myself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WF will miss you and so will I! Broklyn is getting so big! I love the Blog - keep it up so we can follow you and your family. Miss Ya' Leslie