I am so thrilled! I got a new job !!! Boy that was fast...thankfully! I quit my job Monday and by Friday already had a new job!!! I landed a great job at the Colorado State Bank and Trust downtown, in Private Financial Services! I am so excited, after my interview on Wednesday I really wanted the job, My new manager seems like a great guy to work for, and to make matters even better, I'll be making more money and get way better benefits! I always say things happen for a reason, and I truly believe that!
It has been brought to my attention that I had forgotten one of the most important benefits of my new job....I get to work like a block away from my sister!!! We plan to ride the light rail to work together and car pool together...so it will be a great save on gas....as well as take some lunches together!!! we are both very excited about this...as we can never get enough of each other!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot to mention the most important benefit...working right alongside of me!!!! =)
Excellent - you've go so many great things in front of you! Family and new job - I love the new pics of Brooklyn at 3 months - she has sure changed alot. "Tough cookie" - humm who does she get that from! Congrats on the job! Leslie
Post a Comment