Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thumb Sucker




So our little Brookybear has become quite the little thumb sucker! Her Aunt Jenny is so proud!!!(she was a thumb sucker too) It's so different from when Blake was a baby, he never wanted a pacifier or his thumb, he just wanted the real thing! Brooklyn turned 12 weeks old today....I just can not beleive how fast the time is going by. I am so enjoying my time spent home with the kids. You don't realize how much you really miss out on until you get to spend 12 weeks off with them. Brooklyn is really becoming interactive....it's so enjoyable and rewarding to see her smile and respond to our facial expressions....we are dying to hear her laugh...Ryan has tried everything, so far we only get a smile...I just know a laugh is on it's way!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm so very proud of my little niece! She looks so adorable sucking her thumb.