For the Mommies!!ShareHere you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your Second born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR 2nd PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes the 2nd one as much planned as the first, this one didn't take us as long though... only 3 months this time!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? we were very excited, and a little surprised that it happened so fast, we were expecting it to take as long as it did the first time
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 27 when I gave birth
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Noticed I was late in getting my monthly visit from aunt flo, so I took a Home Pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Ryan and then Blake
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes..I'm a big planner, so I had to know what I was having!
9. DUE DATE? May 24 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes in the begining I did...I was very sensitive to smells
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Sweets...Loved anything with sugar in it!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not being able to sleep on my belly.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR 2nd CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, we really wanted a girl, but didn't think it would ever happen given the Burke background. We had the first Burke girl!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 28 pounds
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope no complications what so ever
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Aurora Medical Center
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? hard to tell... when I checked into the hospital to be induced, I was already 7 cm dialated, but didn't feel like I had been in labor at all. The Dr. had me go through the night to see if I would progress but when I woke up I was still 7 cm dialted, so they gave me pitocin at 5:00am and by 12:36 my baby girl was born.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Ryan
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Ryan and my sisters Candee & Jenny
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Of course, I wasn't trying to be a hero!! Gotta love the epideral
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 9lbs 1oz she was a chuncker!!!
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? May 21, 2009
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Brooklyn Loran (Loran was after my mother)
28.. HOW OLD IS YOUR 2nd BORN TODAY? 8 1/2 months old
1. WAS YOUR 2nd PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes the 2nd one as much planned as the first, this one didn't take us as long though... only 3 months this time!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? we were very excited, and a little surprised that it happened so fast, we were expecting it to take as long as it did the first time
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 27 when I gave birth
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Noticed I was late in getting my monthly visit from aunt flo, so I took a Home Pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Ryan and then Blake
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes..I'm a big planner, so I had to know what I was having!
9. DUE DATE? May 24 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes in the begining I did...I was very sensitive to smells
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Sweets...Loved anything with sugar in it!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not being able to sleep on my belly.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR 2nd CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, we really wanted a girl, but didn't think it would ever happen given the Burke background. We had the first Burke girl!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 28 pounds
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope no complications what so ever
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Aurora Medical Center
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? hard to tell... when I checked into the hospital to be induced, I was already 7 cm dialated, but didn't feel like I had been in labor at all. The Dr. had me go through the night to see if I would progress but when I woke up I was still 7 cm dialted, so they gave me pitocin at 5:00am and by 12:36 my baby girl was born.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Ryan
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Ryan and my sisters Candee & Jenny
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Of course, I wasn't trying to be a hero!! Gotta love the epideral
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 9lbs 1oz she was a chuncker!!!
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? May 21, 2009
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Brooklyn Loran (Loran was after my mother)
28.. HOW OLD IS YOUR 2nd BORN TODAY? 8 1/2 months old
2 comments:
i can't believe you were 7cm dialated when you went in and didn't know it. youre a lucky tough girl. i was 7cm when i got an epidural. and your sisters are very lucky to watch the birth of their neice and nephew!! and she was a chunker like sophia. i remember talking to your dad at my dad's bday party and he told me you had a little girl and she was 21lbs!! (or something around there) when he ment inches...haha. got love him. she's a doll tho.....and i do see a lot of sophia in her too, that's so weird. and i like how her middle name is after your mom. i forget you guys are done having kids right??
Post a Comment