Monday, February 23, 2009
Run the Republic
On Sunday Jen, Ken, Kelli & Ryan all participated in the 4th Annual Run the Republic. Run the Republic is a fund raiser for the American Lung Associated to prevent Lung Disease and promote Lung health. The four of them had to run 56 floors or 1098 steps of the tallest building in the Rocky Mountain West the Republic Plaza in down town Denver. Blake, Brooklyn and I came as moral support, and to take pictures of them as they conquered the climb! Finishing in an impressive 12:37 seconds was Ryan, followed by Kelli who finished in 14:03 seconds, finishing in 19:28 seconds was Kenny and in 20:06 seconds was Jenny!
I was really proud of them, they all did a really good job, especially since none of them had really trained for the climb...which is why I didn't do it...I'd still be in the stairwell!!!
It was a great cause, and a fun experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment