For the Mommies!!ShareHere you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes very much so, took me 9 months to get pregnant with him.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was so excited, we had been trying so hard and for so long and our dreams finally came true.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 24 when I gave birth
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? The Dr. did a blood test. I was so newly pregnant the urine test couldn't detect.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Ryan
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes..I'm a big planner, so I had to know what I was having!
9. DUE DATE? June 22, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope, it was a relatively easy pregnancy
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Sweets...Loved anything that had strawberries in it!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not being able to sleep on my belly.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, Ryan and I always talked about having a boy and then a girl!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 28 pounds
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes 2 of them.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? one was a surprise the other I knew about.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? just towards the end I had high blood pressure and was put on bed rest 2 weeks before the baby was born
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Aurora Medical Center
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From me noticing my first contraction until the time he was born was 7 hours.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Ryan
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Ryan and my sisters Candee & Jenny
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Of course, I wasn't trying to be a hero!! Gotta love the epideral
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 8oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? June 12 2005
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Blake Ryan
28.. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 1/2
This is the oldest picture I have on this computer that was digitally taken. Blake was 18 months old
1 comment:
your lucky you didn't gain much weight, that's awesome. i feel like i've been eating alot lately. and i don't know what i would do if i had to be put on bed rest but i think it would be harder if you had other kids to take care of, glad everything went well tho. you are a lucy pregnant woman....lol. and again that pic of blake reminds me of your dad. thanks for doing those fun surveys....very interesting!!
Post a Comment